Leaders in Law endorses Robert Groseclose as our exclusively recommended Commercial Law expert in Alaska, USA. If you wish to get in touch with Robert please use the contact information provided above.
- Commercial Law
- Tort Liability
- Litigation Labor Law
- Worker’s Compensation
- Professional Malpractice
- International Law
- Admitted to Practice, Alaska Bar 1976
- Alaska Bar Association
- Tanana Valley Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Hofstra University and Catholic University, Juris Doctorate, 1975
- International School of Business, Breukelen, Netherlands, 1969-1970
- University of Oregon, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 1971
- Of Counsel, CSG, Inc., 2021-present
- Shareholder, CSG, Inc. f/k/a Cook Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc., 1980-present
- Associate, Staley, DeLisio & Cook, Inc., 1977-1980
- Associate, Birch, Jermain, Horton & Bittner, Inc., 1976-1977
- Law Clerk, Judges Van Hoomissen, Taylor and Hepp, Alaska Superior Court, 1974
- Staff, U.S. Senator Ted Stevens, 1971-1973
Professional & Community Activities/Awards
- Commissioner, Alaska Commission on Judicial Conduct, 2012-2016.
- Representative Lawyer Member, Alaska Judicial Council 2nd and 4th Judicial Districts, term: 2000-2006.
- Member, Alaska Court System Civil Rules Committee, 1993-2000.
- Member, Alaska Bar Association Employment Law Section.
- Fairbanks Estate Planning Council.
- Advancement Committee Chair, Boy Scouts of America.
- Catholic Schools of Fairbanks, board member.
- Junior Nordic Coach, Nordic Ski Club of Fairbanks.
Welcome to CSG, Inc.! CSG, Inc. (“CSG”) has been serving clients throughout Alaska, and nationwide, for more than 40 years. Originally founded in 1957 by Robert J. McNealy and Edward A. Merdes, in July 1966 the firm became a partnership between Edward Merdes, Grace Berg Schaible, Howard Staley, and Stephen S. DeLisio, operating under the name of Merdes, Schaible, Staley & DeLisio. The firm opened an Anchorage office in 1971, and became a professional corporation in 1972.
As elsewhere, the 1980’s were years of change within the firm. In 1982, Edward Merdes withdrew from the firm, and the name changed to Schaible, Staley, DeLisio & Cook, Inc. Upon the retirement of Grace Berg Schaible from full-time practice in 1986, the firm’s name again changed, this time to Staley, DeLisio, Cook & Sherry, Inc. The firm later became Staley DeLisio & Cook, P.C.
Staley DeLisio & Cook, P.C. was dissolved in 1993. At that time, Cook Schuhmann & Groselose, Inc. was created to represent clients via the Fairbanks offices, and DeLisio, Moran, Geraghty & Zobel, P.C. organized to operate the existing Anchorage office. In July, 2015, the firm simplified the name to CSG, Inc.
CSG is pleased to offer our services as the preeminent full-service law firm in Interior Alaska. CSG currently has nine attorneys and an extensive support staff. All told, our attorneys have over 150 years of combined experience in a variety of fields. We are the largest law firm in Interior Alaska. Our team is able to serve clients in diverse areas such as commercial transactions, contracts, corporations, employment law, environmental law, estate planning, family law, intellectual property, personal injury litigation, real estate, taxation, trusts, wills, and probate.
The attorneys and staff at CSG bring a wide variety of education, experience, and personal history to the firm and to our clients. Our varied backgrounds increase our ability to provide legal representation and possible solutions in a wide variety of circumstances. CSG takes pride in our ability to deliver top-quality legal services tailored to meet specific client needs. Over the history of the firm we have developed the experience, resources, technology, and personnel to meet and exceed our clients’ legal needs and expectations.
Our clients range from individuals in “bush” Alaska to Fortune 500 companies in the “lower 48” states. We have traveled statewide, nationwide, and even worldwide to provide the highest quality legal services to our clients.
It is our goal to provide excellent legal representation with the flexibility to meet individual needs. The entire CSG team strives to exceed expectations, and to use our experience to protect our clients’ interests.
We hope that you will consider CSG when you next require legal representation in Alaska.