Education and Experience:
- Graduated from Theresianische Akademie in 1968, from Vienna University School of Law in 1974; twice awarded a scholarship for outstanding academic records
- Admitted to the Bar in 1979 (cum laude)
- Founder of the chamber in Vienna 1979
- Admitted as foreign lawyer in Singapore 1994
- Admitted as a legal consultant in the United Arab Emirates 2005
- Opening a law firm in Yangon, Myanmar, 2011
- Resident in the UAE and Thailand
Main Areas of Activity
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- International Taxation
- Keynote speaker at seminars on property law, corporate taxation and international tax law
- Retired lecturer at the post-graduate Academy of Journalism , Vienna
- Lecturer at Dubai University for company formation and business setup
- Professor at Modul Dubai University, teaching business law and intellectual property law
Fluent in German and English; knowledge of Spanish, French and Indonesian
Strohal Legal Group:
We are always up-to-date on all changes and developments in business and tax laws at each of our locations. We counsel our clients in any legal questions for their day-to-day business. We understand to analyze any individual case and aim to achieve our clients’ goals.
We offer a network of legal consultants, tax advisers and management consultants to support clients in finding the right solution of every individual query. We understand to work transparently and therefore guarantee an efficient and cost-effective investment. Here are the answers to your questions:
What to do when outside capital is required?
We have an efficient network that also comprises international financial advisors. In collaboration with our legal knowledge and investment counseling we understand to find the best solutions for your company. We understand to analyze our client’s needs and collaborate with advisors and investors.
What liabilities could be involved?
Did you know that owning a limited liability company doesn’t automatically exclude personal liability? Something as simple as a shareholder or associate liabilities can differ from contractual form and country. We counsel our clients to prevent personal damage. Our expertise lies in:
- Business law
- Corporate law
- Business formation
- Insolvency law
- International tax law
- Immigration law
- Labor law
- Real Estate law
- Legacy law
- International contract law
- European law
Legal advice should be cost-effective. The fees for our legal consultation depend on the service. We believe that every individual case is to be financially adjusted – to the advisory and the client. Options include: billing by the hour, lump sum agreements or a combination of both. We are flexible in finding the appropriate billing method in the first consultation, which is free of charge.