– Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, 1992
– Diploma in Tax Law, Universidad Panamericana, 1993
– Diploma on English Contract Law, Cambridge, 1994
– Admitted to the Mexican Bar, Bar, 1993
– Admitted to the International Bar Association, 1993
– Admitted to the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), 2012
– Founding member and currently “as of cousel partner” of Hornedo and Renovales, S.C., 1992 -…
– Patrimonium managing partner of Legal Protection, S. De RL 2000 -…
– Chairman of the Board of Directors of PATRIMONIUM Fiducia, SOFOM ENR, S. De RL
– Lecturer at the Master of tax law, Specialization for Executives Institute (IEE) 1993-1995
– Speaker at various forums in Mexico and abroad, conferences, courses and graduate courses including among others the Autonomous Institute of Mexico (ITAM)
– Author of several articles on tax, trust and estate matters, including among others: Prontuario Update Tax (PAF), La Barra (official organ of the Mexican Bar Association of Lawyers), STEP Journal (official organ of Step), World Trust, JAP (official organ of the Private Assistance Board of the Federal District.
– Co-author of the book “Proposed Legal Reforms” published by the Mexican Bar Bar
– Founding President and current member of the Board of Honor Chapter STEP Mexico, A.C. 2012 -…
– Founding President of VIFAC Aguascalientes, A.C.
– Member of the Board of FUNDACION TARAHUMARA AIP