Leaders in Law endorses Manuel Yglesias Mora as our exclusively recommended Commercial Law expert in Costa Rica. If you wish to get in touch with Manuel please use the contact information provided above.
As a seventh generation lawyer in my family business, I have dedicated my efforts in enhancing and improving the reach and scope of our law firm.
- Law School Graduate, Law Faculty, University of Costa Rica (Universidad de Costa Rica), with an emphasis in Tax Law.
- Tax Specialist, Costa Rica Institute of Technology (Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica)
- Public Notary
Current activities (most relevant)
- Tax and Corporate Lawyer at Mora, Yglesias y Asociados.
- Founder and President of the Board of Directors at Fundación Leamos, a foundation dedicated to promote reading habits.
- Member of the Committee of Constitutional Law of the Law School Bar Association.
Founded in 1939, Mora Yglesias & Associates has proved to be a solid firm of high ethical standards and a commitment of service to our customers.
We have attorneys of great experience and knowledge of both the local and global context, who have consistently provided legal services of quality to the tenor of a globalized economy. Furthermore, we have amassed legal, social and political-strategic alliances that prepare us for any challenge and distinguish us from our competitors.
Our law firm is a pioneer in the development of international law firm networks.
Areas of Practice
Our years in the legal business determine the essence of our success, based on knowledge, experience and service. Our commitment is to be diligent, always maintaining direct contact with our clients. This provides a closer client/attorney relationship that results in efficiency towards the goals of our clients. We actively participate in workshops, seminars and our senior attorneys are well-known professors of our most prestigious Law Schools.
Our team counts with attorneys of experience and knowledge of the local and global circumstances prepared to provide high-quality legal services in a globalized and service-oriented economy.
In our firm, we speak Spanish and English. Some speak German, Italian and French.